- “Leave the beaten track behind occasionally and
dive into the woods. Every time you do, you will be
certain to find something you have never seen
- “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at
hand. The Sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a
- Be less curious about people and more curious
- Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include
the freedom to make mistakes.
- A spoon cannot taste of the food it carries.
Likewise, a foolish man cannot understand the wise
man´s wisdom even if he associates with a sage.
- In the process of gaining our rightful place, we
must not be guilty of wrongful deeds.
- Few are those who see with their own eyes and
feel with their own hearts.
- “Nothing great will ever be achieved without great
men and men are great only if they are
determined to be so.”
- Where there is no freedom, there is death
- A society should never become like a pond with
stagnant water without movement, that’s the most
- To improve is to change, so to be perfect is to have
- Do not tell me the moon is shining, show me the
the glint of light on a broken glass.
- There are books of which the backs and covers are
by far the best parts.
- “In preparing for battle I have always found that
plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.”
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
- A fool thinks himself to be wise but a wise man
knows himself to be a fool.
- “Success means narrowing down and focusing on
one thing, not being scattered all over the map,”
- “Failure can be heartbreaking, and when it happens
you have a choice, “You can let it be your school or
Find me on Quora:
Find me on Twitter: