Reading is a continuous process of sharpening your mind while you are still busy with achieving your goals on the different fronts. We have heard and read so much about the eminent and illustrious personalities founding solace in reading books. Their lifestyle is comprised of a major chunk of their routine devoted to reading. It is because, with their experiences including a series of successes and failures, they have imbibed the fact in them that the reading paves the way for a mind to turn receptive.
I shall list down how reading novels helped me:
- Since childhood, I have been attracted to words and books. For some reason unknown to me, this affinity only grew to extend a helping hand in brushing aside my introvert nature.
- I always want to become a storyteller and there is no way better than reading books to learn the art of knitting stories into words.
- Novels didn’t help me to escape the reality. Instead, they gave me lessons and strength to brave the challenges and oddities.
- Even today when I find myself in low spirits, I quickly pick up a book to uplift my mood and get going with life.
- Different stories have helped me to develop my emotional quotient. It has definitely aided in connecting with different people at different emotional levels. In this way, I have grown more sensitive towards others. My understanding has greatly improved thereby blessing me with abundant and wholesome relationships.
- Novels drew me close to connecting with different cultures and places. I am a big time travel freak and novels are of great help to me in fulfilling my desires.
- Reading novels helps you in beating your stress and pull you out of your depression.
- Lastly, Novels are not merely accounts of fantasy or figment of the imagination. Rather they form the reality which inspires and brings us ecstasy.
So, read more. Savor each book, each page, each word, each thought. Nourish it and make reading an inevitable part of your life!
Follow my quotes here:
Find me on Quora:
Find me on Twitter: