- Endings are not always bad. Most times, they are just beginnings in disguise.
- The fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
- There are people who have money and people who are rich.
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
- Money is a social convention; it has no intrinsic value which comes before its use. Instead, its value is created by its constant exchange and use.
- Absolute power corrupts absolutely but absolute powerlessness does the same. It’s not the poverty, it’s the inequality we live with every day that will turn us insane.
- We were all humans until race disconnected us, religion separated us, politics divided us, and wealth classified us.
- The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.
- The most introspective of souls are often those that have been hurt the most.
- The urge to destroy is also a creative urge.
- The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
- Art comes from some sense of discomfort with the world.
- Knowledge without justice ought to be called cunning rather than wisdom.
- self-deception is when you wind up believing what you wanted, to believe all along. That’s how many of us fall in love.
- He who does not know how to take advantage of luck when it comes to him has no right to complain if it passes by.
- Perhaps some of us have to go through dark and devious ways before we can find the river of peace.
- I must finish what I’ve started, even if, inevitably, what I finish turns out not to be what I began.
- Mastering others is a strength. Mastering yourself is true power!
Find me on Quora:
Find me on Twitter: