My Views on Inferno
It kept me actually at the edge of my seat, wide-eyed, reading through and between the lines with a growing anxiety and my head is still spinning after reading it.
If I could, I would give it 10 stars right away because nothing made me frighten and think hard like this!! A must read to dwell in Dante’s hell with an unexpected turn of events and yes, the most important part – to learn about the imminent danger of population explosion looming large over our extinction. Dan Brown is stupendous!
My Favorite Nuggets of Wisdom
- I am the shade. Through the dolent city, I flee. Through the eternal woe, I take flight.
- The decision of our past are the architects of our present.
- Know only your own mission. Share nothing.
- The truth can be glimpsed only through the eyes of death.
- Keep swimming through the tunnel… pray for light.
- Nothing is more creative nor destructive than a brilliant mind with a purpose.
- The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.
- Until a man is nothing, God can make nothing out of him!
Find me on Quora:
Find me on Twitter: