Hello y’all, I hope you all are doing well. Stay home and stay safe.
So, last week I happened to read this book From Regular to Remarkable by Dr. Roopleen Prasad which is a collection of 365 motivational quotes. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the simple quotes containing deep meaning. And what’s better than sharing?
I compiled a list of my favorite motivational quotes. I hope they bring positivity to you 🙂
- The agonizing thing about success is that it is not available for home delivery. You have to get it at the self-service counter.
- Trying to do too many things at a time and changing yourself too drastically is a sure recipe for disaster. Slowly and steadily, one step at a time is the way to go.
- Crush the limits, escape the comfort zone. If you want to achieve outstanding success, step out of your cocoon and hurtle out into the unknown.
- It doesn’t matter if your goals are not unique in the world. What matters is that your goals should mean the world to you.
- You are the most important person in your life; it is okay to put yourself first. Claim your space, prioritize your goals.
- Don’t let life happen to you. Jump into the driver’s seat, gain control, and steer it in the direction of your dreams.
- Instead of marveling at the green grass on the other side of the fence, nurture the grass below your feet and make it greener.
- There isn’t a surer wat to fail than fearing to fail. Don’t let fear kill your dreams. Conquer your fear and live a bold life.
- We are all good at many things. The brilliance lies in figuring out what you can be great at.
- Mediocrity is the limit you set on yourself when you assume you are doing okay. Break the bubble of average and reclaim your ability to be par excellence.
- It takes a strong person to hold on to his dreams and an even stronger person to hold on to them against all odds.
- Everyone wants happiness but most people spend their precious time wishing for it, yearning for it, and searching for it instead of creating it.
- It is all within you – the questions and the answers, the chaos and the calm. You just have to forge a deeper connection and feel the power within.
Buy your copy of this book: From Regular to remarkable
Find me on Twitter:
Connect on Instagram: