How can you succeed in blogging?
Hey guys, hope you all are doing good and enjoying your time (Oh! I am so tired of saying the same lines now..uh). A lot of you ask me how we can be successful at blogging and how can we grow as a blogger. And because this is the best time to work on your goal (be it any), I thought of making this post specifically for those who want to be successful at blogging.
Here are my 8 secrets to blogging success:
- Tell your story. A lot of informative content is out on the internet and if you want to stand out, you need to be a storyteller.
- Have the courage to do things on your own. You can’t learn how to be successful overnight but you can definitely be successful over time. Just be gutsy enough to put yourself out there in the world.
- Value your readers. Not everyone showers love on your posts and takes time out to comment. Those who do, they deserve a whole lot of love from you. Never take them for granted.
- Don’t confuse your readers. Decide your niche and stick to it. Even with one thing at focus, you can get a lot of subplots to talk about.
- Be positive. There’s a lot of negativity in each one of our lives and nobody wants to land on a post that just adds to their frustration. Send out positive messages and lift others up. Trust me, nobody wants a cry baby here.
- Create content that is Relevant, Timely, Interesting, and Entertaining. Do not bore your readers. I know this can be difficult to do all the time but you must try 🙂
- Build your network. Build a community. Be a part of other communities too. Share and grow. Social media is all about that. Note this, ‘Your network is your NetWorth.’
- Just start. Don’t fear or think about things. Don’t think about how many would follow you, how you’d get free books, how you would reach the top – all of these are secondary issues. Your primary goal must be to commit to your blog and give your heart and soul to it. Eventually, things will get easy.
I hope these tips help you and you realise the importance of hanging in there. I learnt these lessons over the due course of time and I am still learning. All I can say is, Do what you love.
All the best.
Find me on Twitter:
Connect on Instagram: