The Secrets to Living a Fantastic Life by Dr. Allen Lycka and Harriet Tinka is an insightful read depicting 13 golden pearls, courtesy the wisdom of its authors. Through their conversation set around a bit of humor and loads of wise words, the authors put forth 13 essential ideas for living a fulfilling life.
In a conversation with Bookish Fame, Dr. Allen Lycka talked about his book, his writing journey, and what to expect next. Read on!
- Please introduce yourself to our readers.
Harriet Tinka and I, Dr. Allen Lycka, are others of The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life. Our individual lives were nearly destroyed by cataclysmic life events.
But like steal is forged by fire, they used these events to become stronger…
”From tragic to magic,” says Harriet Tinka.
- What inspires you to write books? What are the things which catch your attention?
Some people are born into writing- others have writing thrust upon them. Harriet and I wrote this book because of our life events.
- How did you approach the writing process this time around? Do you have a set routine, or does it vary? And how do you manage it with your full-time work?
Harriet and I wrote this as a dialogue, the dialogue we had as we were writing
- How crucial is marketing and promotions when it comes to selling a book?
Anyone can write a book, but it must be in the public eye. Our book has stayed as a #1 bestseller since May 2020!!!!
- Do you read much, and if so, who are your favorite authors.
Many – I love Jack Canfield, Brendon Burchard, and Tony Robbins
Harriet loves Maya Angelou and Michelle Obama.
- Any advice you would like to give to aspiring writers.
Work hard and keep working
- Are we going to hear more from you in the future?
Yes – we have 30 more books, a podcast, and courses planned.
*We wish Author Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka all the best for their future endeavors.*
Connect with the author: