- Author: Lisa Flannigan
- Paperback : 114 pages
- Publisher : Luminare Press (8 June 2020)
- Language : English
Letting go of things is your way to achieving impeccable growth in life. Be it letting go of people, your experiences including your success and failure, material possessions; each of these things would cut that string to your despondence leading you towards the light.
Learning to Let Go and Grow by Lisa Flannigan is a collection of 100 positive messages that intend to teach you the true meaning of self-help. Through these nuggets of motivation, the author wants to introduce us to the concept of self-care and gives us ideas for doing the same.
The simplistic writing but a powerful message behind each piece was both refreshing and motivating. If you are feeling low, read it. Even if you’re not feeling sad, read it. It is a book that must be read – one idea or maybe a few at a time. They will fill you with so much strength that you’d realize how taking charge of one’s life can lead it to a fulfilling one.
Some of my favorite lines from this book are given below:
- Give time to yourself. Take a break. You need it, you deserve it.
- Protect your positive energy.
- Putting yourself out there is a daunting task. Knowing when to do and when to draw a line is an art. We ought to master it.
- Feeling disconnected is a part of one’s growth.
- Accept where you are and remember to breathe. Take time out to clear your head.
- Creating a peaceful haven inside helps you navigate unsettling situations.
- When the hills in your life seem too steep to climb, stop & survey your landscape.
Thank you to Lisa Flannigan for a review copy. Grateful.
MY RATING: 4/ 5
Buy your copy: